CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie
Lilypie

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Snow White

We had so much fun last night. We went to a few friends and family homes and Rhyan made out like a bandit. Rhyan's friend next door, Johnathon, got her a plastic pumpkin filled with all sorts of goodies. Rhyan especially loved all of the light up toys and daddy enjoyed sharing her animal crackers with her.

We didn't stop their. We went to MiMi and Grandpa Craven's house and when we rang the door bell, we were greated with cameras and a large pumpkin bag filled with fun bath toys and a musical light up snail. I don't remember my parents handing out stuff like that when I was growing up.
Thanks to everyone who helped make Rhyan's first Halloween so special.

1 comments:

*Shawndra Nichole* said...

OMG, she is sooo adorable!! I am glad she has such an awesome first Halloween! :D