Today Rhyan and I got to go meet Dakota for the first time. He is so handsome and we had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of wide-eyed Dakota and
sleeping beauty Rhyan.
Here is Rhyan exhausted after her play date with Dakota.
Thanks Shae for letting us come over and play. We will have to do it again soon. I am looking foward to watching our bundle of joys grow up together and we are looking foward to our trip to the mall with you and Dakota! :o)
Friday, March 21, 2008
Our Play Date
Posted by The Duddington Family at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
THey are both so cute, have a great Easter
I am so sad that we missed the play date!!! They are both so cute! Is Rhyan ever awake? :)
Sleeping beauty is quite the beauty! Love, Mimi
Post a Comment