CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie
Lilypie

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Splish Splash!


Rhyan is now three weeks old and just continues to be a blessing in our lives. The rest of her umbilical cord fell off so we finally got to give her a bath in her tub instead of a sponge bath. She seemed to really enjoy getting her hair washed (what girl doesn't?), but when we put her in the tub I think she was just too cold. She really enjoyed the snuggle time with daddy after her bath and loved being in her warm robe while I rubbed her down with some lotion. She is such a cutie pie and I couldn't ask for anything more.

3 comments:

The Bird Family said...

What a sweetheart!! Love the bathtub :). How did ya'll survive the weather yesterday??

Anonymous said...

What a precious little bundle of joy! She gets cuter everyday! Love, Auntie Shell

heatherw said...

Jennifer, she is so cute! What a lovely family you have!