CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie
Lilypie

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Big Mystery!

Missing: Have you seen this shoe?

I somehow misplaced one of the two. It is Rhyan's favorite pair because it stays on her feet and keeps her tootsies warm. If you have seen this shoe or if you have any information of it whereabouts please contact me immediately. A small reward will be given upon its safe arrival and no questions will be asked.

In the meantime, Rhyan will have to use to her new pair of houseshoes that she got today. MiMi and PawPaw Craven found a replacement after much digging and searching at the store and rushed them over so she would have them for school tomorrow. Although I am really excited about the new pair of shoes, I can't help but to feel a little sad for the poor bunny and bear missing its mate.

1 comments:

The Bird Family said...

still missing? I stole it :)