CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie
Lilypie

Friday, April 4, 2008

The Mall

My friend Shae and I use to always talk when we worked at the school together how cool it would be to have babies around the same time and to push them around at the mall. Well, wouldn't you know that it finally came true. I would also like to point out that it was not planned and that it was just a coincident that they were born exactly one week apart.


This is a picture of Rhyan in her small compact with her buddy Dakota in his monster truck! I would also like to point out that Rhyan is not the only one asleep this time. :o)


Shae and I went to the mall pregnant with our little bundle of joys and so we went back to the store we shopped at and got a pic with our babies.

0 comments: