CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie
Lilypie

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Our Family Outing

Today Pacer, Rhyan and I went out to play. We went to a high school friend's house for a cookout. The guys hung out outside and played horseshoes while us girls hung out inside with the babies. Rhyan got to meet Randy's baby Reagan (5 months) for a playdate. Here is Rhyan and I before we left.

Here is Rhyan waiting for her daddy to get ready and sporting her new bow that Ryan made for her. Thanks! I also learned how to make these bows so look for them in future blogs.

1 comments:

The Bird Family said...

Yea for bows!! She looks so cute in hers - too bad I have so many for Madelyn and she will not keep the headband on...I am hopng since she is finally getting some more hair that we will be able to use all the bows soon :)