CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie
Lilypie

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yard Work

As you know, Pacer has been really busy doing project after project around the house. Well, since Pacer always spends his time cleaning up the yard he decided to make it a little prettier and update our landscape. We took out all of the bushes in the front and gave them to our friend to plant in his yard for all of our"green" friends. Pacer and I then had our yard landscaped today. Our next project is to replace the shutters. Pacer is already designing them now. New shutters or not, our yard is so pretty. when you walk out the door you can smell the fresh cedar woodchips and the sweet smelling flowers. I just love it. I am looking foward to all of the flowers blooming.Here is the front.



We even did a little something in the back.




Here is our little puppy Peanut scoping out the new flowers.

0 comments: