CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie
Lilypie

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Today Pacer, Rhyan and I went and looked at a few houses that we are considering getting built. We were out all afternoon so we came back and laid around together as a family. After a much needed rest we all went to my parents house for a cookout. We really enjoyed hanging out and Rhyan did very well considering she was up past her bedtime.

Last night our friends Brian, Jessica, and of course Stevi came over to play. The boys were in the living room playing RockBand on the Wii while us girls hung out in Rhyan's room playing. We had to shut the door, not because of the boys "playing," but because Stevi is soooo mobile. She moves so quick. I was worn out just after 30 minutes. I am starting to get nervous about Rhyan crawling. She is already moving a lot more and leans and reaches for everything. On the bright side, Stevi is letting me know what we need to baby proof for Rhyan. :o) Here some pics of the girls playing.

Stevi was so cute. She would turn around on her butt to check everything out.
Rhyan and Stevi were having a staring contest.
Rhyan shared her toys so well that Stevi thought she would try Rhyan's bottle as well. It was too funny.
After they "shared" a bottle they both ate some oatmeal and then off to the couch to play with some barn pals.


The girls played very well togeher especially since it was past both of their bed times.

1 comments:

The Bird Family said...

I can't find the pictures! Am I missing them :) Haha!!