Brushing our teeth, well, our gums. :o) 
The doctor told us to start brushing her gums to develop a routine and to help her tooth break the skin. For months I had been telling the doctor that she was teething and every visit she assured me that she wasn't. I guess I finally got it in my mind that she wasn't teething that this last visit when she told me that a tooth is trying to break the skin I didn't believe her. I still don't see where the tooth is coming in or any swelling, but either way, brushing time is a blast. She really enjoys it and it has become part of our nightly routine. I only hope she continues to enjoy brushing her teeth for many years to come.
The doctor told us to start brushing her gums to develop a routine and to help her tooth break the skin. For months I had been telling the doctor that she was teething and every visit she assured me that she wasn't. I guess I finally got it in my mind that she wasn't teething that this last visit when she told me that a tooth is trying to break the skin I didn't believe her. I still don't see where the tooth is coming in or any swelling, but either way, brushing time is a blast. She really enjoys it and it has become part of our nightly routine. I only hope she continues to enjoy brushing her teeth for many years to come.



0 comments:
Post a Comment