Today at work I was started to feel REALLY crummy. I got really hot and sweaty and to top it off, I felt like I was going to pass out. I called down to the office for help and the nurse and our AP came immediately to my room. I layed down in the nurse's office and felt a lot better, but between the nurse and my boss, they sent me home even with my objection.
I really felt emberassed about not getting to stay and everybody making a big fuss over me, so I decided to take my time off and to finally revamp Rhyan's bedding after a long needed nap of course. :O)
This is the bedding set that Pacer's grandparents gave me at Rhyan's baby shower. I added the green ruffle to the skirt, the green ties, and made the curtains. I am really pleased with the results and love the way it looks on our FREE crib that we got for Rhyan.
Rhyan loves her new bed/bedding. She kept wanting to get in her bed to play and was like a wild woman running back and forth. 





0 comments:
Post a Comment