CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie
Lilypie

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

School Baby Shower

The lovely second grade teachers that I work with threw my friend Ryan and I a double baby shower. It was a lot of fun and I loved all of the handmade items. I felt really spoiled (especially since I had a baby shower just last year!)

Ryan and I are centered with the rest of our second grade team beside us.
It was a really tight squeeze with our preggo bellies in the way. :O)


Ryan and I at the gift table.
Obviously Rhegan's are the pink ones and Mason's are the blue ones.
Cheesing it up for the camera. I look so corny.


Modeling our handmade gift bags. Aren't they super cute?
The Preggo line up. (I dread these pictures!)
From left to right:
Ryan (due September 3rd w/a boy), Me (due July 17th w/a girl), Janna (due July 10th w/a girl)


Thank you Ryan for sharing these pics with me.

0 comments: