
I am so blessed to have grown up with a wonderful role model, friend, and mentor like my dad. He is such an incredible man and lives to serve God and his family. I couldn't imagine life without him and knew that Pacer had his work cut out for him to fill such large shoes. I am so lucky to say that God blessed me with a caring, nurturing, provider for a husband and an awesome daddy for Rhyan. I truly feel like the luckiest person in the world to be surrounded by such a loving family.
It feels so unreal to have such a precious little girl and I couldn't imagine anyone better to share that experience with other than Pacer. It was last father's day that I told Pacer that he was going to be a dad himself. Life has certainly not been the same since, but definately worth every minute.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
Posted by The Duddington Family at 11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment