Well, yesterday was the last day of school with my students and I just had a workday to turn in all of my files. I am still unsure what is to come of next year, but I have learned to accept that it is in God's hands and I can't force anything. Pacer's grandma also watch Rhyan today and Rhyan really seemed to enjoy getting to know her great grandma more and play with her all day. Since Rhyan has been playing more I bought her a new monkey that lights up and plays music. She is definately a music baby. I still remember when she was in the womb and would kick up a storm anytime Pacer was playing his music. She is also fascinated with lights and loves to look around. Here is Rhyan playing with her new monkey and just hanging out.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
My Monkey
Posted by The Duddington Family at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
She is so cute!! I love the monkey!
Post a Comment