CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie
Lilypie

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our play date with Leti

Our friends Ruban and Myra came over with their little girl Leti yesterday. We cooked out and enjoyed our little visit like always. Myra was cracking me up the entire time. Here is Leti enjoying Rhyan's swing. Rhyan is sweet and shares well. I am so proud of her.


Myra came back over today and I helped her make a headband and bows for Leti. Ruban will be so proud of Myra's hard work especially because this is the first thing she has made for Leti. In the middle of our bow making process we loaded up the girls in their strollers and headed to my parent's house because they were cooking out. I really enjoyed our time and I am looking foward to visiting with you again soon and for the girl's to play. :o)

0 comments: