I often place Rhyan on her play mat so I can do a couple of chores. Today, I placed her on her back so I can go unload the dishwasher and when I came back she scooted off. She is becoming mobile! It is actually really exciting and it is fun to watch her move. She is getting fast to. After her busy body self, I place her on her tummy so she wouldn't take off. :o) She got to the point where she seemed to enjoy tummy time, now she just gets fustrated because she can't take off anywhere. When on her belly she just kicks her legs nonstop and frails her arms around. Then, she wears herself out, as seen in these photos. She is such a joy!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Back Scootin' Boogie!
Posted by The Duddington Family at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment