We fed Rhyan rice cereal again tonight and she really seems to enjoy it. I kept spooning it up and she kept eating it up. Of course I couldn't get it all in her mouth as easily as Pacer did. Here she is as a sloppy mess.
She just eats this stuff up.
Finally I got her all cleaned up....
jsut to shovel more in. :o)
I know, two blogs in a row of Rhyan eating rice cereal is a little much, but I can't help it. I promise to stop taking so many pictures of her eating, well, I promise not to blog about it everyday. Last night Pacer and I fed Rhyan rice cereal for the first time. She did very well and went to bed at 8:30. Although she has been sleeping through the night for some time now, I had to wake her up a little after 8 this morning! Normally, I would never wake her up for a feeding, but in order for her to eat before I went to school I had to. Hopefully we can get her to bed earlier on a daily basis so she will wake up earlier, especially with me having to go back to work in less than a month. She did got to bed by 9 tonight. WooHoo! I am sure once we develop a routine it will change again. For now, we are just working on it.



1 comments:
I think Rhyan looks a lot like Pacer in these pictures!! Isn't rice cereal fun! ha
Post a Comment