CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie
Lilypie

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rice Cereal + Milk + Bowl + Spoon + Rhyan =

Her first meal! Tonight Pacer and I gave Rhyan runny Rice Cereal for the first time. We stripped her down thinking she would make a really big mess and got started. She did very well for her first time and seemed to enjoy it. As long as we kept her face wiped off she didn't even make a mess. I am very impressed. Here are just a few pics ;o) of Rhyan in action.



Here comes the airplane.

Ummm.....Yep, I think I like this stuff.


Gulp. More Please!



Let me help you daddy!



Rhyan finished up her meal, drank a little bit more milk and went to bed at 8:30. Rhyan does a great job staying asleep through the night but has been going to bed late. The past few nights we have been trying to get her to go to bed earlier so we can establish a routine.



0 comments: