CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie
Lilypie

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Revitalizing Bath

Rhyan has been so exhausted and completely off a schedule since she started back to daycare. She automatically wants to take a nap when I pick her up from school and can sleep till the next day. Since she wants to sleep, I let her take a nap for about 45 minutes and then wake her up to play and then put her down around 7:30.

To get her use to this schedule I have been working really hard keeping her up and happy. Since she loves bathtime, I gave her a bath right after I woke her up and caught a few fun moments. She loves splashing around and getting water all over the place.


After her little splash party, Rhyan was wide awake and played until it was time for bed.

0 comments: