CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie
Lilypie

Monday, August 25, 2008

Long Night

For those of you who know Rhyan or read our blog you know that Rhyan is a very calm and relaxed baby who sleeps very well. Last night Rhyan would go to sleep and wake up every 30 -45 minutes screaming. Pacer and I felt so bad and did everything we could do to comfort her. She finally got some sleep at around 4 in the morning, so Pacer stayed home from work to let her sleep in and try to get her in to see the doctor.

Pacer got her an appointment around 1:30 and it just broke my heart that I couldn't be there. (It was just hard for me to get away since it was the first day of school for the kiddos.) Eager to love on my baby I left work right when we could and rushed home. She has a double ear infection that is pretty bad and apparently had been coming on for a little while. Rhyan is such a tough baby that she never had a fever or really got fussy to let me know that she wasn't feeling well.

Rhyan is on medication that she takes every 12 hours. I love smelling her breath after she take her medicine because she smells like orange pez. :o) Because Rhyan is sick I have to cancel her 6 month appointment and move it back two weeks. This will put her at 7 months. Hopefully she will be feeling better soon and sleep well tonight.

0 comments: