CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie
Lilypie

Monday, August 11, 2008

Golfing in Hawaii

Pacer sent me a few pics from his camera phone. I know that Rhyan and I are not the only ones missing him so I told him that I would share. These are descriptions from what I understand Pacer telling me. When Pacer gets home I will post more pictures.

Here is a picture of Pacer's scenery at breakfast. This is just about 500 yards from his hotel. Isn't it beautiful?
Although Pacer has to work 6 days a week while he is gone, him and a few buddies found time to play some golf. Here is Pacer lining up for a shot.

Here is my handsome husband in action. I bet the ball went far.
Man, Pacer just can't get away from those birds. If the Fort Worth birds aren't pooping on his clean truck then the Hawaiin birds are pooping on his clean shirt. :o) Here is the blue berry poop on the back of Pacer's shirt. The median there on the military base.
A flower that Pacer sent to me this morning. (Sorry the pic isn't clear). He is so sweet!

0 comments: