CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie
Lilypie

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Daddy's Lil' Cowgirl

Rhyan is definately Daddy's lil' cowgirl. She just adores Pacer and I know she is missing him dearly. Here is Rhyan with one of Pacer's cowboy hats. Isn't she just adorable?
About a month ago, Pacer and I bought Rhyan her own horse jumperoo. She is really enjoying it and it is making her legs really strong and I like to think that it is helping them slim down. :o) Since Rhyan is giving herself her own bottle she seems to get really soaked with milk. Since she is trying to be a big girl, I had to strip her down after her bottle because her outfit was so wet. I am just loving my time with her and watching her discover new things. I just love being a mommy!

2 comments:

heatherw said...

I love that horse jumperoo! I'm so glad you're enjoying your time with Rhann this summer

The Raymond Family said...

How cute! I love it! When does Pacer get home? I know y'all are missing him!